Skip to main content

Show Review - Steins;Gate (シュタインズ・ゲート)

Title of Show: Steins;Gate (シュタインズ・ゲート)
# of Episodes: 24 + OVA + Movie (シュタインズ・ゲート 負荷領域のデジャヴ) +
Length: ~20 min per episode, 1 hour 30 min for movie
Recommended: Yes
Tear Rating: 4
Favorite Songs: Hacking to the Gate, いつもこの場所で, and あなたの選んだこの時を
Spoiler alert. Do not continue reading if you don't want the show to be spoiled.

Back to Japanese already! It feels like just yesterday when I started on this adventure to watch a bunch of shows and I've cycled through Japanese, Chinese, and Korean already. This show is quite different from the last Anime I saw (Code Geass) but it does not disappoint in any fashion at all. I loved each and every one of the characters and their personalities were quite humorous. The comedy and humor was very well-done without being too over the top.

A lot of the time travel science stuff was kind of hard to follow, but this image timeline helped me understand it a lot better. It's really awesome how the creators are still creating content for this show that not only stays relevant but also does not disappoint at all. I loved the original 24 episodes, loved the extra OVA episode, thoroughly enjoyed the movie, and even watched the short animated clips online. Overall a fantastic Anime.


On a side note, refer to this blog post if you are curious as to why I am reviewing this show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jooble

Yesterday, I received an incredibly friendly email from an anonymous person who claimed to have read my blog and "loved it." Of course, because my blog is public and anybody can comment anonymously, I was a bit skeptical of this email. Yet, seeing as how this was the first ever "fan mail" I've ever received, I read the email. It wasn't fan mail, but it was an email from a person who works for a website called " Jooble ." Interested by his genuineness and heartfelt compliments of my blog, I took a quick glance at the website. Here's what he had to say about Jooble: Jooble operates in 45+ countries, so if you would like to find a job in other locations you may try to search jobs in: Argentina , Australia , Austria , Belgium , Belarus , Brazil , Canada , Chile , China Colombia , Czech Republic , Denmark , Spain , Finland , France , Germany , Greece , Hong Kong , Hungary , Italy , India , Indonesia , Ireland , Japan , Kazakhstan , Mexi...

Making a Board Game

Wanted to update my blog with what I've been up to recently. I made a board game and have been working on that full time for the past 3 or so months. The name is still WIP but it's tentatively set as "Our Modern Lives." It's a tile/card based map-building game. The goal is to achieve "Success" and "Happiness" before anyone else can by building your own route. Here are a few pictures of the current build (v1.20 Beta): On a side note, follow me on Instagram for more (semi-frequent) updates!

Connect With Me

This is a story about two best friends. They were the grow up like brothers kind of best friends. The chase girls together kind. The never rat the other out kind. The always true to each other thick and thin kind. You know what I mean. They were inseparable. One was named Adam, the other Bill. Adam was an artist. He loved all forms of art--film, paint, photo, everything. If it was created or captured, chances are, he's seen it. He kept a journal of his thoughts and mostly kept to himself--and, of course, Bill. He was what you might call a shy guy. Following his passions, he went to art school and graduated with an excellent education and a renewed passion for his art. Bill was a business man. He loved money, making deals, and shaking hands. If it was profitable or had even the slimmest chance of making money, chances are, he's done it. He rarely stays still and is constantly out and about. At the local bar, the club, restaurant, wherever the new hot spot was. He was what yo...